Lemur Action Plan
This 2013 report outlines how to save lemurs from extinction, and what resources are needed.Download Report
We believe that lemurs can be saved from extinction if we all work together.
At the Lemur Conservation Network, we create spaces for inspiration, education, empowerment, and collaboration for the lemur conservation community, Malagasy people, and lemur fans so that Madagascar’s wildlife can thrive.
Lemurs are the world’s most endangered group of mammals, and they need our help. The Lemur Conservation Network unites and supports over 60 lemur conservation organizations, and connects them with people around the world who want to help save lemurs from extinction. Members of our network work closely with local communities in Madagascar. We are all in this together!
- Learn about lemurs and Madagascar with our learning, teaching, and professional resources
- Donate to conservation organizations working in Madagascar
- Volunteer in Madagascar or from home
- Shop to support lemurs and Madagascar
- Share about lemurs on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Travel to Madagascar to see lemurs in the wild
- Visit zoos that support lemur conservation
- Celebrate World Lemur Day in October