Lemur Action Plan
This 2013 report outlines how to save lemurs from extinction, and what resources are needed.Download Report
We believe that lemurs can be saved from extinction if we all work together.
We create spaces for inspiration, education, empowerment, and collaboration for the lemur conservation community, Malagasy people, and lemur fans so that Madagascar’s wildlife can thrive.
Lemurs are the world’s most endangered group of mammals, and they need our help. The Lemur Conservation Network unites and supports over 60 lemur conservation organizations, and connects them with people around the world who want to help save lemurs from extinction. Our members work closely with local communities in Madagascar. We are all in this together!
How to Help Lemurs
- Learn how you can help!
- Donate to conservation organizations and research groups working in Madagascar
- Volunteer in Madagascar or from home
- Visit zoos that support lemur conservation
- Learn about lemurs and Madagascar on our blog and resources for adults, parents, and teachers
- Share your love for lemurs on social media
- Travel to Madagascar to see lemurs in the wild